Friday, November 11, 2011

Still on Track!

Yes, I know it's been what, a week? since my last post here, but I haven't vanished. Two friends passed away, then I had my birthday (November 6th.) I am actually going out tonight, it will be fun and full of alcoholic calories. It's my 21st birthday, so I'm going all out tonight.  Regardless of my sudden disappearance, I have lost two and a half pounds by doing.... absolutely NOTHING. That's right, nothing. I think it's stress, because judging from the Taco Bell from five nights ago, I haven't been sticking to my diet.

After tomorrow (I will be extremely hungover and wanting Taco Bell), I'm getting back in the game. You see, I'm going to honor my Magistra by trying to lose the weight. It's going to be for her. It's great motivation! In fact, tomorrow or Sunday I will be purchasing sweat pants for jogging.

I have such hope for the future, if you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.  I feel as though this holds true for losing weight.

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. The worst thing you can do is to migrate your normal eating to vegetarian, vegan o macrobiotics overnight.

    lifestyle definition

    ReplyDelete