Saturday, October 29, 2011

Perseverance

That's one very important thing that you need to have. Perseverance. Something I am struggling to obtain. I was supposed to work out this past Friday, but after my gym buddy decided to not show up without telling me, I skipped. Now, it's not like I can get there on my own, my car's rear window was smashed and now I can't drive it.


Hopefully I can get it fixed within the next week. Also, I'm going to a spin class this Tuesday, which I'm really looking forward to. 


There really isn't anything new to report now, other than the fact that I'm only going to weight myself every Friday. Which I'm not looking forward to this week. I kinda sorta have been eating ice cream and sugary cereal. I tried to make oatmeal and due to the lack of culinary skills, it didn't go so well. I did make pasta for lunch and dinner yesterday. Which, isn't that healthy, but it's definitely better than Taco Bell.


Speaking of, I'm having a hard time fighting my cravings. I was watching How I Met Your Mother today (I know, I'm a dork), and it was the episode about New York's greatest burger, and I totally want Five Guys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment